Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Participants Needed for 7 Minute Experiment

Options
  • 20-07-2011 12:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a thesis for an Addiction Studies MA and am in need of participants. I'm doing an experiment on tobacco health warnings. Basically what I'm doing is hooking people up to a galvanic skin response unit and analysing their reactions to both graphic, and text-based tobacco health warnings. It only takes approx. 7 minutes.

The lab is located just at the Stephen's Green end of Grafton Street (next to Disney & Topman).

I'll be in here taking participants from now (Wed 20th) until Saturday 23rd, until 5.40pm every day, and maybe Monday and Tuesday of next week.

If anybody is available to take part in this quick research can they please message me?

Thanks!
    Colin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 PepePareja

Hi Colin, does it make any difference if participants are smokers versus non smokers?

collymcd wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm currently working on a thesis for an Addiction Studies MA and am in need of participants. I'm doing an experiment on tobacco health warnings. Basically what I'm doing is hooking people up to a galvanic skin response unit and analysing their reactions to both graphic, and text-based tobacco health warnings. It only takes approx. 7 minutes.

The lab is located just at the Stephen's Green end of Grafton Street (next to Disney & Topman).

I'll be in here taking participants from now (Wed 20th) until Saturday 23rd, until 5.40pm every day, and maybe Monday and Tuesday of next week.

If anybody is available to take part in this quick research can they please message me?

Thanks!
    Colin

Advertisement