Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festiwal Polskiej muzyki rockowej.

Options
  • 20-07-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

siema:)

Nie wiem,czy wogole tutaj ktos z Polakow zaglada,ale jesli tak, to mam pytanie :)

Od dluzszego czasu chodzi za mna pomysl zorganizowania festiwalu kilkudniowego na otwartej przestrzeni i zaproszenie polskich zespolow.

myslicie,ze taki polski woodstock, czy glastonburry moglby tutaj wypalic?

jakie zespoly poza Kobranocka nalezaloby zaprosic?

popusccie wodze fantazji,a moze cos z tego wyjdzie w przyszlosci:)

Ja widzialbym tutaj takie kapele jak:
    Kult
    Myslovitz
    T.Love
    Dezerter

myslicie,ze udalo by sie zebrac z 10k ludzi w jednym miejscu tu na wyspie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Do odważnych świat należy!
    Acz miej uwagę na koszty przedsięwzięcia (choćby samo ubezpieczenie).

Is there something wrong with the coding you using? It's almost unreadable with all those hashes.
    And i am afraid topic may be closed as it's not a language post, kind of cultural thing only.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

beazee wrote: »
    Do odważnych świat należy!
    Acz miej uwagę na koszty przedsięwzięcia (choćby samo ubezpieczenie).

Is there something wrong with the coding you using? It's almost unreadable with all those hashes.
    And i am afraid topic may be closed as it's not a language post, kind of cultural thing only.

do kosztow musialby byc powazny sponsor i jest to do zalatwienia:)

topi can be closed if must and I just fixed first post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

I would check with organizers how populated were individual gigs of such like Kult/Kazik (Oct 2009), Myslovitz (Nov 2006, 5 gigs), T.Love (Apr 2006, 2 gigs).

Personally wouldn't count on 10K crowd. I personally find it hard to get somebody to stay with my 2yo son while we are on a 3-day party.

But it might be interesting to have a separate stage over lets say Electric Picnic? That might give the bands a little more exposure than mostly polish gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

+1 for idea of open air festival of some kind
    10k is however unrealistic, especially these days

as for T.Love I have some numbers if you like, just PM me

Advertisement