Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF4 VOLT

Options
  • 20-07-2011 4:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Has any one else tried it? I've been playing it more the AE the last week. It's definitely my favourite time killer at the moment although I still havnt unlocked the elusive Akuma yet :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm just going to say ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Orim wrote: »
    I'm just going to say ?????

He's talking about this.

I've never played it, but I'm still getting milage out of SSF4 3DS.
    Still don't have all the figurines yet.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I believe it's the iphone version. Think there's a thread for it around somewhere.

As for have I played it, nope! Android for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I've given up fighting games on portables (traded in SFIV 3DS), wasn't a mad fan for the first sfiv on the iphone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Volt is basically Super for iPhone. It has online play.

I haven't got it yet but am planning to- I quite liked the way SF4 on iPhone was this bizarre hybrid of Vanilla and Super (for example, all chars have one ultra only, but honda's is orochi, and Deejay is a playable char), I assume Vollt is it's own little game too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement