Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF4 AE PC - Replays, Team Battles, Endless?

Options
  • 20-07-2011 2:01am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks - So, had AE for a week or so and so far I've only played one fellow player from this very Forum.

D'ya think people would be up for some Endless, Team Battles or, heck, even some Tournament Mode matches at some stage? Could plan some fun in advance for a day/time when most are free able if so...

Also, the Replays / Recordings thread was unstickied - Would it be a good idea to have a thread designated for new Irish Matches? With AE it could be a blessing or a curse seeing as we can't always help what gets uploaded and I'm sure there are replays floating around already from wins/losses of people here :p

Thoughts?

It's getting a bit tiresome logging into the game and getting 'Endless' "Unable to join session" errors or "No match found" with Ranked and you'd be hard pushed to find any team battles or tournaments, too.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No one plays team or tournament because they're crap Ropey :)

I had to desticky a number of threads because of orders from on high, nothing to do with their content. Why not just use the old thread, it's still valid, if you want that.

Although, to be honest- do we need one?

Times moved on and it's nothing special now when someone has a high def vid of them on yt. There's you, me, RBB,Sabre and probably others with direct feed footage on their channel. There's literally hundreds of tournament videos and probably thousands of online vids.

Pumping out the content is obviously important for the future of the community but I don't think the... specialness of videos is there any more.

Oh- and I don't have a pc so sorry, won't be online to play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I've been on every night this week... you and your crazy sleep patterns!!

Advertisement