Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male/Female Singer Wanted for Dublin Band

Options
  • 19-07-2011 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Everyone

We are a South Dublin based band that has been playing together for about a year. Looking for a new singer.

We play cover gigs predominently but have a number of originals written and would like to eventually release an originals EP.

Band Genre: Rock / Pop

Band Location: South Dublin

Influences: Lots of influences, anything that you would expect to hear a band play in a pub!

Positions Available: Singer

Desired Age Range: Not so important once you are the right person. But ideally 20 -30.

Commitment is a must, and talent. If you are someone who would like to play lots of gigs with the opportunity to collaborate on originals then this would suit you!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ante

Hi I'm interested in auditioning for your band how do we organise it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CheeseStrings

PM'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sooboo

Hi,

I'm a professional singer with a degree in music and experience singing in pubs/concert halls/churches since a very young age. Im dublin based and available for an audition. I'm currently involved with the dublin gospel choir and another gigging soul covers band but looking for something else so would love to meet up and see what you guys are all about. my email is suzanne.mcdonnell@hotmail.com if you want to get in contact. cheers, Sue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mike0868151369

hi .ive read your ad and im intrested.i have no experience at all .ive never been in a band but i reckon i might have some potential.i sing at home here and im improving all the time.i havent sang in front of people yet but id be willing to give it a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CheeseStrings

Hi, thanks fo the replies everyone. We just got a new singer but will keep you in mind if anything comes up.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

We just got a new singer
    Thread closed in that case. Please let me know if you want it reopened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement