Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting 11 speed groupset

Options
  • 19-07-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a good place to get a full groupset fitted (and strip down old one) in Dublin or surrounding areas? New one will be a Campy 11S (Athena). I've heard stories of 11Speed chains being butchered by nixers without correct tools. I'm open to LBS or qualified nixers but I've heard varying prices for such a service. I haven't bought the groupset yet hence I haven't posted this on the cycling adverts forum, I'm just looking for advice at this stage. Also, what ballpark cost would people expect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

FitzCycles in Stillorgan have the necessary tools for working with Campagnolo 11 speed stuff. They fitted my Chorus groupset a couple of weeks ago, and did some others that same day, if I recall correctly.

It was done as part of a full build, so I've no idea what they might charge for a stand-alone job.

Advertisement