Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade junior ticket to adult at ODI?

Options
  • 19-07-2011 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have family tickets for the England ODI, and I wonder does anyone know if there will be a facility on the day to pay the extra to change a junior ticket to adult?
    The irishcricket.org contact form is broken :(

Thanks if anyone can advise

D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I have family tickets for the England ODI, and I wonder does anyone know if there will be a facility on the day to pay the extra to change a junior ticket to adult?
    The irishcricket.org contact form is broken :(

Thanks if anyone can advise

D

Probably best to ring them & check - their number should be on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Anyone know where I can get a seating plan for this. Have been on ticketmaster but it only shows the blocks and not the actual seat numbers.
    ta
    :D

Advertisement