Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7digital Music Store app!

Options
  • 19-07-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, anyone use 7digital to buy music from? I've never used iTunes but I think this is a pretty good music store for Android! (not that I've tried any others if there are any?)

Anyhoo, the app has a built in music player but I'm having trouble with the headset controls, it controls the stock app simultaneously so when I press my headset button both players start going...
    Or if I have one going, it stops one and starts the other!

Winamp didn't have this problem it would take control of the headset, is there anything I can do about it?
    I've already emailed the 7digital support but no reply yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Something similar happens with Google listen. It pauses fine but when you resume from the lock screen it resumes the music player instead of the podcast.

Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

It's a pity about these bugs because the 7digital player is quite decent in itself, and the store has a great range of music.

Advertisement