Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday Funnies

Options
  • 19-07-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

Two elderly ladies are sitting at the funeral of an old friend who had been married ten times and given birth to eighteen children.

As the service ended the priest said 'And now they will be together for eternity, never to be parted again'.

One of the old ladies turns to the other and whispers 'Do you think he's talking about Harry, her last husband?'

'No', replies the second lady 'I think he's talking about her legs'

A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful blonde.

The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said:

"Its golf balls".

Nevertheless, the blond continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.

After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked:

"Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement