Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Japanese Grinds

Options
  • 19-07-2011 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey Everyone,

I'd just like to advertise my availability to give grinds for the Japanese Leaving Cert. I did the test myself in 2007 (I got an A2) and since have been studying it at college. I've just come back from my year abroad in Japan (3rd year), so although I'm not a native, I'm pretty good and could certainly tutor someone for the Leaving Cert. I'm charging 15 euro an hour and can give grinds to anyone in the Dublin area (or at least anywhere I can get to on the DART line, Dublin Bus or Luas).
    If you're interested, send me an e-mail: ciaran.harper@yahoo.ie

Regards,

Ciarán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bosomojo

Hi Ciaran,
    Not sure if u are still offering Japanese grinds, but if you are I would be interested in chatting to you. My daughter has been doing Japanese for 2 years & will be doing her Leaving cert in June. She has really enjoyed it & is very good at it, but has an offer from a UK college that she would love to take up, but it requires she gets an A1 in Japanese ( along with some other tough requirements).

Do you think you would have an interest in offering some grinds. If you are, where are you located. We are living in Clontarf.

Regards
    Sinead

Advertisement