Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Mini randomly shutting down

Options
  • 18-07-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

so I moved from my thousand year old (there's absolutely nothing wrong with it) Nokia phone a few weeks back after being given a gift of a Galaxy Mini S5570 - on Saturday it randomly shut down and again today - any ideas?

Also, tried to move music to it from my laptop and the laptop doesn't recognise the phone...........any thoughts on this??

am happy to give more details - haven't a clue about these phones, so not sure what's important:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭G1032

Well I have a Galaxy S. Got it last December. It also used to randomly shut down on me so I sent it back for repair and they replaced a couple of things.
    If I were you I'd send it back.

The computer not recognising it thingy............... there should be something in the settings to allow you use the device as mass storage. Just tick this option I'd say. (don't have one of these phones so thats just a guess)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jellytots159

Hey i recently got a new samsung mini and it keeps freezing on me just wondering of anyone else had this problem ???

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

I had a Samsung Galaxy Europa that kept shutting down randomly and sent it back to the supplier, as it was within 30 days of purchase they just replaced it. If it goes over 30 days then they might send for repair and could take longer but definately send it back.

Advertisement