Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie shelter!

Options
  • 18-07-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

This looks fantastic, assuming you have the time and resources to be able to erect this.

Maybe if you had it ready in a remote area you'd be fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Outstanding!

If you had that setup, it would be perfect as a make shift hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

that is cool...i wonder is the base concrete? i guess you could concrete it to a base. if you had soil, the buggers will dig into you and you wind up in a huge pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Very cool piece of kit, doors look a weakness but I would turn one down if it ended up in my hands.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

that is cool...i wonder is the base concrete? i guess you could concrete it to a base. if you had soil, the buggers will dig into you and you wind up in a huge pot.

Just in case, I would put in a concrete base, reinforced with steal, just to be safe.

Advertisement