Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread from planetf1 with F1 cars photoshopped in their classic livery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

[/B]"wouldn't it be great if all the cars could do one GP a season in a classic livery?"

NO!!!!
    Then we'd all start smoking and then we'd die, its not like we would have any choice in the matter :rolleyes:

In a none pc world I'd love to see the Marlboro McLaren or I'd really love to see the Rothmans Williams back, mmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

The Benneton Renault looks really cool, that guy must have a hell of a lot of spare time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

11811 wrote: »
    The Benneton Renault looks really cool, that guy must have a hell of a lot of spare time!

Your right there. Ive drawn up some old classic liverys of rally cars on modern cars and that takes ages. And they were only 2d blueprints. His work must take weeks to do. Its is excellent though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Jesus the old liveries look so much better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

The mc laren is stunning, love the beneton, worth digging out an old pic of MSwk1995_schumacher.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

amacachi wrote: »
    Jesus the old liveries look so much better.

Oh I don't know......

What about this classic?

phoca_thumb_l_HRT_F111_d_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

TBH I think the HRT livery is one of the nicer ones. Granted the car is sh*t, and the team aren't exactly wonderful but i do like the colour and lines on their livery. There was a good post in that other forum about some of the old liveries not looking as good on modern cars due to more complicated body shapes. I found myself agreeing with nearly all of his points. In fairness I'd have no complaints about the majority of current liveries

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

The HRT is essentially the same livery as the BAR of old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

yeh its the BAR without that cool tan/green colour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

Which one?

This one...

Honda_Racing_F1_BAR-Honda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭GTE