Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelworx Tuesdays

Options
  • 18-07-2011 5:57pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just seen from their FB that Wheelworx are doing one heavily discounted item each Tuesday. Obviously copying Cycle Super Store, my credit card company could be getting a few more shekels out of me.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Really? Irish bricks-n-mortar bike shops competing on price?

Two bike shops enter. One bike shop leaves (with your money).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

A tragic collection of shameful objects there. DO NOT WANT!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

niceonetom wrote: »
    A tragic collection of shameful objects there. DO NOT WANT!

Looks like a collection of very niche Fetish gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Bambaata

talk about a let down! I dont know what they were thinking. It was the launch of an offer to go up against the rival CSS and they throw out a bunch of useless bits of which only 3 items are actually worthwhile! Probably stuff that has been sitting out the back unsold for years! You'd think they'd start with a bang!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Have every single item there already, Do I really need a spare of each of them? Probably not, i'll have to let this one pass, dammit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Booooooringggggggg.
    Makes the recent 10 pack of socks on css look mildly useful!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Even as a 'triathlete' I do not want any of those. A timing chip strap, a neoprene swim hat... WTF.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

What a let down - I hope someone over there spots this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭C3PO

Hmm ..... not exactly a set of Askiums for 99 euro is it?

Advertisement