Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is your treat?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I've noticed I think of alcoholic drinks as a 'treat'. Over the past few days I've been replacing it with chocolate cake :D need to knock that on the head. What do you treat yourself with after a hard days work or at the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Jamaican Ginger ale wit lots of ice,
    Really good cup of coffee,
    Sparkiling water with lime juice.

Heavenly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

:o Hazelnut chocolate cake with ice cream :o

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ShizDink

I've come up with a treat :D at the end of my 30 days I'm gonna take the money I've saved from not drinking and I'm going to get a massage. Incentive - relaxing treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Great idea, you will be amazed and delighted with the money you save from not drinking alcohol :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lucozade is my big vice. I know it's full of sugar and that but its soo, soo nice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭overshoot

pint of white lemonade with a dash of blackcurrent and dash of red lemonade. lovely! or old reliable rock shandy!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭NecroSteve

Tropical fruit. Bananas, papayas, mangos, etc. etc. Eat a big heap of that stuff and not only does it taste gorgeous, but you feel brilliant afterwards too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Good coffee or dark chocolate. :D

Though I have the rather unfortunate tendancy to think that, because I don't drink alcohol, I can eat more sugary stuff than everyone I know. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Good coffee or dark chocolate. :D

Though I have the rather unfortunate tendancy to think that, because I don't drink alcohol, I can eat more sugary stuff than everyone I know. :P

can we not have both

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭32yg

4 in 1 and a can of coke haha:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Lorina (spelling!) pink lemonade in a pint glass, loads of ice!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

can we not have both

Of course we can. I just couldn't decide which one to answer to "What is your treat?" so gave both :P

Advertisement