Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Eircom Siemens 7010 cordless home phone

Options
  • 18-07-2011 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi folks,
    Could anyone help with this ?
    There was a power cut last night and the result is that the phone keeps flashing "BASE" and I can't make or receive calls.
    I rang Siemens Support and was talked through registering the handset but this didn't work. They sent me an e-mail with the instructions and I followed them to the letter with no result.
    There is power in the base-station and the battery is fully charged.
    I reset the base station by unplugging, pressing the registration button and plugging back in and keeping the button pressed for 10 seconds.
    Is the base-station fried ?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jimout

I have a 7010 phone and could not get an extra one from Eircom a few years ago. I have aquired another one, however it is registered as a base phone with the base station I received with it.

I want to register it as an ordinary handset, however in the manual it states that if it has been registered as a base it cannot be registered as a normal handset.

Any suggestions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shelly m

have borrowed my sisters eircom simens 7010 phone, cos mine is broken, everything seems to be working, but its not....it will not register to the base, its looking for a registration pin...i dont seem to have this, anyone know what to do, thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

shelly m wrote: »
    have borrowed my sisters eircom simens 7010 phone, cos mine is broken, everything seems to be working, but its not....it will not register to the base, its looking for a registration pin...i dont seem to have this, anyone know what to do, thanks in advance

Did you try '0000', seems to be the factory default (according to Google search)

I did thanks, with no joy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Try going into handset settings & then reset handset & base settings & then reset base.

You should (hopefully) then be able to register the handset to the base using 0000 as the pin.

• Advertisement

Thank you Cushie x

Advertisement