Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark Todd field boots

Options
  • 18-07-2011 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have recently decided on purchasing a new pair of Mark Todd field boots as i love the style of them! But they are slightly too expensive for me, the cheapest i found them at is 100euros. I was just wondering if anyone has a second hand pair they are willing to sell or if they know of any boots in a similar style for cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭twomeys

Hi Niamh,

Is it a leather boot from that range you like? You will find it tough enough to get a good leather boot for less than that. Some boots are very expensive because of the brand name, some are expensive because of the quality but in all our years in the trade we have never found a really good leather boot for that price. They are always cheaper thinner leather and though they might look nice they often dont last. If you can you are better off saving up for a better boot and like some of our customers, getting up to ten years out of a pair.

If I do see anything though I will let you know..

Advertisement