Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion agencies in Galway

Options
  • 18-07-2011 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hello,

I am looking for a list of music promotion agencies in Galway. I am aware that there is a list on a sticky thread at the top of the page, but it's quite useless.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Get a copy of the Hotpress annual, check the back pages.

Its a mine of information

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I am aware that there is a list on a sticky thread at the top of the page, but it's quite useless.
    Rather than dismissing it as useless how about you take the time to tell us how you would improve it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 SilverScreen89

Malice wrote: »
    Rather than dismissing it as useless how about you take the time to tell us how you would improve it?

It was more to avoid people directing me to that particular page than to dismiss it. If I knew how to improve that page, I wouldnt be asking the question. An update every now and again on the important numbers would be nice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭whoopdedoo

Hello,

I am looking for a list of music promotion agencies in Galway. I am aware that there is a list on a sticky thread at the top of the page, but it's quite useless.

Thanks.

do you mind me asking why you want to know? there's quite a few promoters around and some that work closely with artists/bands etc

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

It was more to avoid people directing me to that particular page than to dismiss it.
    In that case you probably could have worded your post a bit better :).
    An update every now and again on the important numbers would be nice...
    That's fair enough but we rely on people to tell us that numbers are out of date.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 SilverScreen89

got a copy of Hot Press. Nothing there.

anyone got any more suggestions??

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

got a copy of Hot Press. Nothing there.

anyone got any more suggestions??

The Hotpress Annual, not the normal magazine.

It's exactly what you're looking for

Advertisement