Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed :-( dog boarding!

Options
  • 18-07-2011 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Have a major problem on our hands and hope someone here has a solution. I'm away for the weekend and my brother has backed out of looking after our dogs.

They are house dogs, spoilt rotten and we've never been away from them before so kennels aren't suitable.

Am wondering if anyone can recommend a dog lover who does home boarding in the tipp area (and surrounding!) I need somewhere where my two can stay together and not be in contact with other dogs. Have searched and searched boards, google, and all over the net but can't find anything that fits my needs.

Thanks in advance guys,

Supa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Hi Try John and Marie Buckley (Alpha Dog Boarding) There in Clonlara co. Clare there about 5mins from O'Briens Bridge. They are very nice people and have an excellent setup which cater for all dogs needs! 061-354153

Also try Seamus Brophy (Shepherds Cottage Dog Training and Boarding) There close to Nenagh. heres a link to their website http://www.shepherdscottagedogtraining.com/ I attend there classes regularly very good trainers and very nice people! very good setup for boarding too! Seamus - 0863584255

hope this helps smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

gregers85 wrote: »
    Hi Try John and Marie Buckley (Alpha Dog Boarding) There in Clonlara co. Clare there about 5mins from O'Briens Bridge. They are very nice people and have an excellent setup which cater for all dogs needs! 061-354153

Also try Seamus Brophy (Shepherds Cottage Dog Training and Boarding) There close to Nenagh. heres a link to their website http://www.shepherdscottagedogtraining.com/ I attend there classes regularly very good trainers and very nice people! very good setup for boarding too! Seamus - 0863584255

hope this helps smile.gif
    Thanks gregers will try them out.

Advertisement