Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/singer/songwriter seeks musicians for alt rock originals band, Dublin

Options
  • 18-07-2011 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a drummer, bassist and lead guitarist to try and get a alt/hard rock project off the ground.

Main influences for this would be the likes of Black Sabbath, Zep, Pumpkins, Wolfmother, Tool, Kyuss, Clutch, Mastodon, QOTSA and a bunch of others.

I'm open minded to all styles and influences but this is the vibe I'd want to be heading towards, at least in the beginning.

Playing guitar ten years, drums for eight.
    Plenty of gigging and recording experience and dying to get something going here.

I have about 15 odd songs written, guitar riffs and lyrics etc., mainly straightforward rock tracks with a couple of slow melodic tunes just like everyone else. :D

Samples will be available in a day or two (guitar tracks only)

Don't really care how old you are as long as you're fairly competent and trustworthy, I'm 27.
    I'm deadly serious about this and am looking to give it a real go so if you feel me knocking then get in touch!

PM or reply here if interested.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭seanypants

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 6 P_D

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Hey man, would you fancy a jam? Same influences, looking for open minded musicians here too, Im 28 guitarist based in Dublin. Let me know, cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 jfk316

pmd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Sounds great. Wherebouts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

Hey man, sounds good...would you be interested in meetin for a coffee during week?drummer 27 here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 need_a_singer

Hi,noticed your ad.We are an originals band from wexford(drummer, bassist, guitarist/keyboardist) and we are looking for a singer.you play guitar aswell which is great.We have some old,rough demoes on www.myspace.com/originalsingerwanted We have a lot more stuff written in a lot more varying styles.We are very experienced(toured for 2 years,done 100 plus gigs,numerous recording experiences,supported some well known acts in our previous band such as the blizzards,the walls,delorentoes) we are also vey dedicated.If you are interested email dan.sam.john@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

need_a_singer: Phone numbers aren't allowed. Please use the PM feature of this site instead.

Advertisement