Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals - Wednesday 20th July

Options
  • 17-07-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Anyone want to come over to my gaf for some casuals before Tempest on Saturday?
    Say from 15.00 onwards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I'll be in between 5 and 6. I can bring a super disc if that's any good to ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I Should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I have two 360s with AE, so we should be grand for copies of the game. Depending on numbers we could probably need another 360 though. See how many people sound off in here.

I imagine we'll be grand with just the two consoles it looks like :)
    If there's a sudden torrent of people arriving I can crack out a non AE PS3 copy of Super or something sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Whip out some vanilla Sai. You'll get loads of people then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I could pop by after work around 5 or 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

I have to goto the passport office so I'll come over for some games:D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

lol I just got up ........ I'll come along 2 , not sure to bring my a-stick **** it lol not gonna be using for up coming tempest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Well I got out of work late and my phone was out of credit. After a while of shouting "saaaiiiiruuuusss!" on the street outside your apartment I grew embarrassed and left the scene. Best keep my new pro resets secret anyway :/.

**** man, sorry about that! We completely didn't hear you - and both the windows were open!
    Were you at the blue door shouting up, or were you around the corner in front of the vacant shop? We wouldn't have heard you unless you were at the latter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

ggs lads.

I think I speak for everyone when I say bring back "you've been mistified" as the sequel is more than a little :eek:

Advertisement