Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Alcoholic Wines

Options
  • 17-07-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a non alcoholic wine that actually tastes like the real thing?

The only one I've come across recently is Natura a white wine by Torres. Dunnes sell it for under €7.

Anything else I've tried tastes awful. Help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sourgrapes

Brodick wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a non alcoholic wine that actually tastes like the real thing?

The only one I've come across recently is Natura a white wine by Torres. Dunnes sell it for under €7.

Anything else I've tried tastes awful. Help.

A few places have it, Natureo is quite fruity, and there's a little bit of sweetness. All in all, decent enough for a glass or two.

Also available here: http://www.thecorkscrew.ie/torres-natureo-muscat-non-alcoholic.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

have you tried Ariel? its meant to be ok. There's also Carl Jung, and they do a sparkling version too. Sutter Home do a non-alcoholic as we got it delivered by mistake a couple of months ago instead of the normal stuff.

Advertisement