Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMS problem

Options
  • 17-07-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I have recently bought a HTC Desire S and each time I receive a picture message it shows a link to the vodafine.ie/mms site and gives me a password to see the picture online. Should I not be able to recieve it directly into my message inbox without going through all this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

you should be able to get them direct to your phone. have you inputted the vodafone internet and mms settings?

try this. i did it for the htc desire but should be pretty much the same.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67126811&postcount=57

if this doesnt work then check with vodafone to make sure mms is enabled on your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Gerard93

I have a Samsung Galaxy S and similar to you OP I could receive MMS messages I checked settings then I found out that your Data Network has to be activated to receive MMS - all works fine for me now

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

Thanks Guys I'm trying Random's link first to see if it works. Then if all else fails will ring Vodafone tomorrow.:)

Advertisement