Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out of the ashes comes EightyFourX

Options
  • 16-07-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

hey guys / gals!

my last band broke up and was wondering if anyone would be up for getting a band going?

soundcloud.com/ninjas-eightyfourx

sample tunes are up there. if you can drum , sing , bass or guitar like a mofo then get in touch and we can sort a jam, i play guitar and can sing or do backing vox..would rather have someone up front blasting out the vocals.

based in dublin, jam in town... open to anyone with any set of genitals. if your in another band thats ok too...you can be bi-bandual!

influences along the lines of QOTSA, foos and anything with a groove...static x to nirvana....

if this ticks your box then get in touch...i want to get some heads together to hit a stage and devour it....

if brunker can get a spot at oxegen then so can we ;)

men and women can apply....no trannys.....you MUST have one or other sets ;)

keego

Comments

Advertisement