Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various Grocery Deals

Options
  • 16-07-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Superquinn : Legs of Lambs half price (about 15 euro)
    Part boned chicken breasts pack of 4 (4.50)
    Bacon joint (small) 3 euro

At the Deli - breast of turkey slices (half price)
    sliced corn beef (half price)
    (In the Finglas branch spend 6 euro at the deli and get a free cookbook - it's a nice one and was on sale for 25 euro then reduced to 10)

Tesco: Pork joint half price (about 3.50)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

deelite wrote: »
    Superquinn : Legs of Lambs half price (about 15 euro)
    Part boned chicken breasts pack of 4 (4.50)
    Bacon joint (small) 3 euro

At the Deli - breast of turkey slices (half price)
    sliced corn beef (half price)
    (In the Finglas branch spend 6 euro at the deli and get a free cookbook - it's a nice one and was on sale for 25 euro then reduced to 10)

Tesco: Pork joint half price (about 3.50)

Done the weekend shop already?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Superquinn were badly caught out on the RTE consumer show which had them WAY more expensive than the others week after week on their shopping trolley survey. They seem to be fighting back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

No1J wrote: »
    Done the weekend shop already?

:D Hopefully it will last for the week. Wasn't that bad price wise I think I got the lot plus a few other bits and pieces for under 50 euro.

:D Hopefully it will last for the week. Wasn't that bad price wise I think I got the lot plus a few other bits and pieces for under 50 euro.

Obviously no "clink clink" from your shopping bags so.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

what shopping trip is complete without the old "clink clink"!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

No1J wrote: »
    Obviously no "clink clink" from your shopping bags so.:)

Ahh I went to Tesco and picked up the Stella box for a tenner (free dvd) and I picked up Heinken in Lidl - (both posted by boardsies). :D:D

Ahh I went to Tesco and picked up the Stella box for a tenner (free dvd) and I picked up Heinken in Lidl - (both posted by boardsies). :D:D

Good to hear, was getting worried you were on the dry for the weekend. I missed those deels:( what's the dvd about, how to drink the stella? I am still working my way through the €1 Tesco cans from earlier in the year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Superquinn are selling a litre of Cork Gin for 20 euro this week.

Advertisement