Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frontman seeks ****-hot band in dublin

Options
  • 16-07-2011 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

howdy doo,im niall 27 from north dublin,aspiring singer and im hoping to hook up with band who musicians looking to do the same,havint done any giggn yet as have been wastin years doin alot of other **** but im ready to get off my arse and give it agood go at last,my influences are oasis,bon jovi,queen,beatles,aslan,the kinks,snow patrol,elton john,bee gees and no im not gay ha credit where credits due,also love rock anthems and power ballads like carrie by europe or man against the world by survivor,i believe music should have heart in it or its just racket,what im not into is heavy metal or bands like kasabian,arcade fire,led zeppolin or any of that skinny jeans wearin ****,so if u tick any of them boxes then drop me a mesg and we mite be able to sort somethin,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Scoual

do you have any recorded samples we can listen to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 frontman1

i dont have anything recorded,just starting out to be honest but if your auditioning id be happy to try out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Would you be interested in something like Early U2, KOL, The Police, The Cure kinda vibe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 frontman1

ye i like u2 old stuff,hate them now though ha,ye the police were good,only know one song from the cure which i like and havint heard of the other one u said,sure where u based man?

Advertisement