Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver

Options
  • 16-07-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi

im looking to learn Dreamweaver, anyone knows a good website for step by step tutorials, i tried adobetv but no introduction to dreamweaver and step by step.

i also tried lyida.com which would be good but i have to subscribe to it which i really don't want to so if anyone knows a free tutorials we step by step guidelines i would be very much appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

If you want free tutorials then you should have a look on youtube, I'm pretty sure there are plenty on there.

If you want a proper tutorial then I can't recommend Lynda.com enough, it really is money well spent for any beginner. You can find tutorials on Dreamweaver as well as pretty much every other aspect of web design and development.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

+1 on Lynda.com - They really do offer great tutorials, and they're very easy to follow!

YouTube can be ok, depending on the tutorial, but sometimes people on there don't have a clue what they're doing and you end up worse off then when you started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Gman_Ireland

Healy Boy wrote: »
    Hi

im looking to learn Dreamweaver, anyone knows a good website for step by step tutorials, i tried adobetv but no introduction to dreamweaver and step by step.

i also tried lyida.com which would be good but i have to subscribe to it which i really don't want to so if anyone knows a free tutorials we step by step guidelines i would be very much appreciated..

Youtube is one of the best for free tutorial, check the comments before watching video / have to agree with Mister Man " some people on there don't have a clue " i have learned a lot from youtube.

Lynda.com is second if your looking to pay as Essien says money well spent.

Gman

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

is here any dvd's out there to learn abou dreamweaver etc.???

Advertisement