Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organ Player Wanted for Established Reggae/Soul act.

Options
  • 15-07-2011 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

We are currently looking for an organ player to take the place of a guitarist who left our band. We are a busy gigging act and have a residency doing a mix of originals and covers in one of Dublin's busiest venues. We also have upcoming slots at Knockanstockan, Electric Picnic and Gateways festivals. Here is a link to our face book page http://lnk.ms/LdgrC where you can download our debut E.P. we are looking for someone with experience, who is preferably into Reggae/Punk/Soul/Ska and is available to perform regularly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mystery sea creature

-If ye have trouble finding an organ player -
    I'm an experienced guitarist (happy to play lead or rhythm) who loves Reggae and soul who can also sing and play the trumpet.
    I'm based in Dublin and I'm available.

Advertisement