Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer all info from desire to sensation

Options
  • 15-07-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi all,

Firstly, got my sensation today from cpw meteor bill pay 30e 18 month contract upgrade from desire! (only 14 months into existing contract but told them i'd switch networks if they wouldn't give me the phone);)

Now what i need to know is can i (easily) switch everything i currently have on my desire to the sensation and how do i do that?

Once i get the tedious bits done then i can start having some fun playing with it:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

joanofarc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Firstly, got my sensation today from cpw meteor bill pay 30e 18 month contract upgrade from desire! (only 14 months into existing contract but told them i'd switch networks if they wouldn't give me the phone);)

Now what i need to know is can i (easily) switch everything i currently have on my desire to the sensation and how do i do that?

Once i get the tedious bits done then i can start having some fun playing with it:D
    Most of my stuff transfers automatically from my Google account. But HTC have an app that transfers your stuff - its already on the phone and should give you an option as soon as you turn it on for the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

thanks for the reply, got it sorted:D playtime:D

Advertisement