Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know anyone who has set up a business in their teens or twenties?

Options
  • 15-07-2011 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hiya,

Does anyone know of anyone in their teens or twenties who has set up their own business in Ireland in the past 5 years?

Thanks,

Paula

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I did. twice.

Both flopped. Wouldn't be the person to ask advice from evidently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

This company has been in the news a lot lately: http://rossosolinishop.com/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 The Aspirations Coach

hey REDXI,

Fair play to you on giving it a try! Mistakes are lessons after all! Would you try again?

Henry, I checked out that link! Wow! Talk about an inspirational young Irish entrepreneur!! Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I've thought about it but wouldn't know what to do or how to do it :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 The Aspirations Coach

Cakesofrice, I remembered this quote when I read your post 'If you're insecure, guess what, the rest of the world is too. You are better than you think. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself'.

If you did know what to do and how to do it, what kind of business would you like to have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Tbh, this thread seems like a blatant attempt at conducting some sort of survey. I'm going to lock it for the time being.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement