Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etape Du Tour Act 1 July 11 2011 - Top of Galibier

Options
  • 15-07-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am just wondering who was the Irish lad in the RAS tee shirt near the top of the Galibier shouting encouragment and taking photos. I would be more than interested in getting a photo of myself and a couple of my mates who were also taking part. If anyone knows please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭damo80

CHIPPY1979 wrote: »
    I am just wondering who was the Irish lad in the RAS tee shirt near the top of the Galibier shouting encouragment and taking photos. I would be more than interested in getting a photo of myself and a couple of my mates who were also taking part. If anyone knows please let me know
    Saw him myself also got a few photo taken too. I think he is with the Hibernia Cycling Tours, or something similar, check out their webpage they might be able to help I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Likely Captain Havoc on his Summer trip to Montreaux...

Advertisement