Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weeknd

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

Anyone feeling these guys/guy?
    dont know much about the artist but ive just gotten into that mixtape house of balloons, damn good i must say.

is it a group, one person, whats the deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

That's one of my favourites as well, as far as I know it's 3 guys, the singer, whose name is Abel something or other, and the two others who handle most of the production.

My favourite album / mixtape of the last few months. Absolutely incredible IMO.

He did a great remix of Drake's "Trust Issues" as well, you should check it out, it's tight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Just had a listen to the guys stuff, its pretty good.

I think its one fella, not a group, but he may have an additional production team.

Good music all in all, like the way he's sort of R&B but with a twist.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's just one guy. He's known as being a recluse as well and not liking the spotlight. She he doesnt really tour or do many live performances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I'm a huge fan too. Wicked Games was the first song of his I heard and have been hooked ever since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement