Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

The Weeknd

Registered Users Posts: 1,431 Hugh Cream

Anyone feeling these guys/guy?
    dont know much about the artist but ive just gotten into that mixtape house of balloons, damn good i must say.

is it a group, one person, whats the deal?

Comments

• love this song.

• That's one of my favourites as well, as far as I know it's 3 guys, the singer, whose name is Abel something or other, and the two others who handle most of the production.

My favourite album / mixtape of the last few months. Absolutely incredible IMO.

He did a great remix of Drake's "Trust Issues" as well, you should check it out, it's tight ;)

• Just had a listen to the guys stuff, its pretty good.

I think its one fella, not a group, but he may have an additional production team.

Good music all in all, like the way he's sort of R&B but with a twist.

• It's just one guy. He's known as being a recluse as well and not liking the spotlight. She he doesnt really tour or do many live performances.

• I'm a huge fan too. Wicked Games was the first song of his I heard and have been hooked ever since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement