Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No internet and cant recieve mms on meteor sony x8 please help

Options
  • 14-07-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi, my boyfriend has a sony ericsson x8 android phone at first everything worked fine on it but then he got a notification for it to be updated but when he tried it would not update since then he can no longer access the internet only the meteor home page and cannot recieve mms, we have checked the settings on the meteor site and have tried the sony pc companion which just says that the phone is already up to date, im hoping someone might know whats causing this or how to fix it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

hi, my boyfriend has a sony ericsson x8 android phone at first everything worked fine on it but then he got a notification for it to be updated but when he tried it would not update since then he can no longer access the internet only the meteor home page and cannot recieve mms, we have checked the settings on the meteor site and have tried the sony pc companion which just says that the phone is already up to date, im hoping someone might know whats causing this or how to fix it thanks
    Best to give meteor customer care a call, I find them very helpful. It could be a billing issue ...?

Advertisement