Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED IN THE MIDLANDS

Options
  • 14-07-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi all looking for a drummer with electric drums in the midlands area most of the gigs will be around that area,
    we are already established as a 2 pce and lookin to add 2 more we have a female singer on board at the min and just looking for drums we currently use backing tracks and wish to keep using them the music we try and do is not the normally pub stuff eg ceelo green,elbow,pablo nultini,acdc,killers,the cooks,etc
    if your interested or need more details give me a shout,

thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,803 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Bands & Musicians'

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

hey experienced drummer playin over 5/6 years in various cover bands and original bands and also some fill in work for other bands.. have high end professional gear and can travel.. well used to learning mountains of stuff in a short time frame.. such as a 30 song set list in 3 or so days and am used to improv-ing as i had to play a 3 hour set list for a friends band at the last second.. dedicated committed musician looking for a new band.. heres a few clips of me playing get back to me if ya like what ye see.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWAiic4ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYacofjrJE

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭niall1811

drummer here in longford, don't have electric drums so if your willing to differ from that this sounds like something i would be interested in. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Where is the band based ? Moate ?....I have a small electric kit but I think ye mite be too far for me...I am in Ballinagh Co Cavan

• Registered Users Posts: 42 thered

well all thanks for all the replies if ye want to pm your numbers i hope to get on to everyone at the weekend,

• Advertisement
Advertisement