Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 3pay sim

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

i thought they were free already ?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

I'm still waiting for the free one I applied for last year....

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

just walk into any 3 store and pick one up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

Was told in store that 3pay sims were 5euro (about 4 months ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Has that worked for you, because any new sim I've tried they refused the port. I've only tried a few though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

kellsred wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the free one I applied for last year....

SNAP!

I applied for one recently it took about a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

BostonB wrote: »
    Has that worked for you, because any new sim I've tried they refused the port. I've only tried a few though.

They are very hard to port. Had it refused three times (see what they did there :rolleyes:) the last time i went back to Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,043 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

BostonB wrote: »

Who refused to port?

I got one of these about 3 months ago and ported it to Vodafone online to get the vodafone smart

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Who refused to port?

I got one of these about 3 months ago and ported it to Vodafone online to get the vodafone smart

I'd say 3, but I could be wrong..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Damn I ordered one using my actual number.. But does this mean that my vodafone sim will be cancelled? :o I have 120euro credit to get so don't want to change.. Forgot to use my old 3 number!

Who refused to port?

I assume 3. I tried a few numbers on different networks with golden sim. most of them didn't work. In fact the only ones that did were O2 numbers. I gave up trying to get it sorted.

Advertisement