Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batteries with a charger

Options
  • 14-07-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale or trade are two(2) batteries & one(1) charger, here is some info about them:

1 x Warrior 8.4v 1600mAh battery

1 x ASG 8.4v 1250mAh battery

1 x 8.4v charger with plug adapter

Both of these batteries have seen little use & have been charged up about three(3) times since new, the charger has never been used as far as I'm aware & the asking price is €25euros for the lot, will pay half the P&P costs plus buyer pays any Paypal fees, meeting in person is an option depending on where your based.

As for trades, what ever we're looking for under wanted will do so let me know what you've got.

As far as spliting goes, make me an offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭dmullaney

I'd give you 20 for the two batteries and split the postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

dmullaney wrote: »
    I'd give you 20 for the two batteries and split the postage?

Could you stretch to €25euros for the lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭dmullaney

I really haven't any need for another charger - in fact I only really need one battery

dmullaney wrote: »
    I really haven't any need for another charger - in fact I only really need one battery

Fair enough, I'll keep your offer in mind & will see how this thread goes.

Thanking you :)

Anyone need batteries?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭warchild1979

Hey mate i need a battery for a G36c as the one i got with it wasnt taking a charge do either of these batterys fit that model its a front storage

Hey mate i need a battery for a G36c as the one i got with it wasnt taking a charge do either of these batterys fit that model its a front storage

Yes they do, both of these batteries would fit in the front space of any G36.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭warchild1979

Will offer asking for all items and collection

Will offer asking for all items and collection

Offer accepted, to pm's :D

Items are sold, Mod's when you get a chance could you please mark this thread as sold.

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement