Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: NES New 72pin and Region Free

Options
  • 14-07-2011 2:50pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ive a NES for trade, new 72pin and region free. No games to go with it at the minute, but includes controller, cable and psu. if i come across a double of a game i have in the meantime ill include. Ive cleaned it inside and out so its in great condtion.

let me know if you have anything you want to trade.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,844 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

All I've got is a copy of Xenogears that needs to be resurfaced since it crashes on the title screen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Cheers, but wouldnt really be interested in that one, dont even collect ps games.. yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

PS2? maybe some games with it!!
    Or if not let me know what you'd be looking for and I'll see whats lying around.

I have a ps2 already and dont play it really. im not really looking for anything in paticular, i dunno.. ill pretty much take anything i dont have already though.

Sensual massage?

• Advertisement

ooh.. tell me more.. :pac:

Show me your 72pin and I will;)

I just got a GBA the other day, think i posted a pic of it in the other thread. would have otherwise.

Cool, honestly i know it looks like im being picky but ill take anything i dont have already even if its a mixture of stuff. Id put a value of about 50quid on it, i reckon id get that on adverts if i sold it with the new 72pin and region free.

This is gone now to Luas_Dublin along with the atari

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement