Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of recovering unsaved photo?

Options
  • 14-07-2011 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I snapped a photo and pretty much just put the phone back in my pocket without checking the photo or exiting out of the camera app properly. The last time I tried to take a photo there was an error, it seemed to work ok this time, I saw the photo after I took it for the split second it shows it, but that was that, now I can't find it so just wondering is there any chance to recover it from some cache somewhere? I just completed a data recovery scan and it didn't find it and it's nowhere in the DCIM folder either :(

Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

you could try using something like recuva on the SD card......

It might possibly pull something back.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for the suggestion, I used a similar program called "data recovery", also free, it found a lot of deleted things but not the photo :( I think it's gone forever :(

Advertisement