Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lap Top and PC Query

Options
  • 13-07-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me if it is possible to buy a lap top that can be connected to a full size monitor, keyboard and mouse. I'm thinking of buying a new PC but not a huge fan of lap-tops especially as I do a lot of spreadsheets and word docs and Autocad.......typing on the keyboard and the touch pad for a mouse are both pains in the ass.........browsing the web and general minor stuff is ok on the Lap Top at home but unless I really have to I prefer to use the desktop......I suppose the real solution is to buy a PC and a Laptop?? Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Nearly every laptop can be connected to a monitor, just make sure the connections are the same, the connection you need on the laptop depends on the monitor, any usb keyboard and mouse would work in a laptop.

Advertisement