Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscail English (Lit 4, Lit 5)

Options
  • 13-07-2011 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Has anyone done these modules? I need to do them to satisfy the Teaching Council and was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the workload, how helpful tutors are, how much time you get to complete assignments, what kind of assignments you're given, how much wider reading you're expected to do, how often you need to attend tutorials and that kind of thing generally.

I'm not sure if I should do one module this year or do both -it's been awhile since I was at college and since I'm not required to do a foundation module, I'm wondering if there's a likelihood I'd flounder if I decide to do the two modules? -I know you can't answer this, not knowing me, but if you could share your experience of the modules themselves, that'd be great

Cheers :)

Advertisement