Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted Dublin

Options
  • 13-07-2011 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

TOP COVER BAND Seek new drummer... one of dublins top established cover band seeks new drummer -gigs and weddings lined up for right person.
    Auditions to take place on the 6th AUG
    PM me for more info.
    AGE 28-38 - no timewasters Must have own transport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 StonedEnigma

Hi there, pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Phil Gaynor

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭studio54

pm'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jackhudson

to all those who replied many thanks guys. thanks a mill. just a quick note that the date has changed to the 6th AUG. we can only take in 5 drummers on the day, so the first 5 drummers that replied to me, ill be in touch with the 3 tunes and the time you need to be there at asap.
    ill be sending email this afternoon. if you could please text me your number/name as well after i email you it would be great. thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

jackhudson wrote: »
    the date has changed to the 6th AUG.
    I've updated the first post with the new date.

WE HAVE SPOT FOR 2 MORE DRUMMERS FOR THIS SAT, AS TWO OF THE OTHER GUYS CANT DO IT NOW... IF YOUR INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT ON SAT PM ME AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH DETAILS.
    CHEERS ALL. AND THANKS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE NOW FOUND A DRUMMER. MANY THANKS FOR THOSE THAT CAME IN ON SAT. CHEERS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement