Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jury clears Chinese teen who killed scot he believed was a zombie

Options
  • 13-07-2011 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14046073
    A man who stabbed a cleaner to death in a random attack has been found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity.
    The High Court in Glasgow heard Tianhui Zhan stabbed Michael Davis three times because he thought he was a zombie.

Zombie fear He told a psychiatrist that he started seeing blood over the faces of people and thought they were zombies.
    Zhan said he bought a knife for his own protection, although he had never carried a weapon in the past.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Cant believe he got away with that verdict, he chose to stop taking his prescribed drugs and as a result some innocent guy gets stabbed to death.

No justice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jesus H Oh What the F**k

seriously, this happened?????:eek:

theres a more serious thread about how a Criminaly Insane Murderer without a Passport boarded a flight from Scotland to Amstersdam in there somewhere:(

but, FVCK

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

He was obviously crazy if he thought he could kill a zombie by stabbing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

ScumLord wrote: »
    He was obviously crazy if he thought he could kill a zombie by stabbing it.

As horrible as that is...

LOL!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

When I first read the thread title I thought someone had killed me. (My name is Scott).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Some scots I know could qualify for zombies, easy mistake to make!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

To be fair, maybe a well placed stab through the eye MIGHT stop a zombie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah, with a long enough blade followed with a twist motion at the end.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Did anyone check the motion being used?

People always miss the important details in cases like this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Has it actually been confirmed that the scottish lad wasn't a zombie?

Also, as johngalway mentions, a lot of people in Scotland, like Dublin here, look like zombies after shooting up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

This is the part were no one believes the teen and the next newspaper article we will read will be "Virus Outbreak in Scotland"

That Chink is obviously the hero of the story, we better get on a search and rescue mission

Advertisement