Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my brewing equipment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

is that 100 bottles and caps? or just 100 caps?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭merc230ce

Looks like a nice neat kit. A bit ambitious for me I think as I haven't even done a kit brew yet (!) but hope you get what you're looking for for it - it seems like a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

Sonovagun wrote: »
    is that 100 bottles and caps? or just 100 caps?
    It's just caps. I actually gave the bottles away on this forum a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

150 is a bit much TBH. I mentioned it to a mate, he might be interested! I'd only be interested in the 25Ltr Electrim heater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

150 euros.. for equipment and I would still have to make the beer... Nah.. too much like work. Tesco won't be going out of business anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sonovagun wrote: »
    150 is a bit much TBH. I mentioned it to a mate, he might be interested! I'd only be interested in the 25Ltr Electrim heater
    You're better off posting on the adverts thread itself, they are usually full of discussion. Many would be the opposite no interest in the boiler but want the other stuff so its easier to come to arrangements seeing what others want.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Carrollj

I'd be interested in taking two fermenting buckets and the capper.

Advertisement