Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lonex flash mags for M4 / M16 / AR type AEG's

Options
  • 13-07-2011 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale are five(5) Lonex flash mags for M4 / M16 / AR type AEG's & other types of AEG's that uses a mag adapter to fit that type of mag.

I've used them twice since I got them about three months ago, they are in mint condition & full working order, with no parts missing plus they come with the original factory boxes.

These Lonex flash mags are excellent to use, need no winding or batteries, are reliable & gives you a real edge / advantage over the other types of mags.

Here is a video about them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3__U92kxT4

As these mags are not used much I've decided to sell them, the asking price is:

€125euros for the whole lot & 50/50 for the P&P plus any Paypal fees.

Or €29euros per mag with 50/50 for the P&P
    , buyer pays any Paypal fees.

Can meet in person depending on where your based & these mags cost between €30 & €40 euros each from most places so get yourself a bargain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Airsoft01

For sale are five(5) Lonex flash mags for M4 / M16 / AR type AEG's & other types of AEG's that uses a mag adapter to fit that type of mag.

I've used them twice since I got them about three months ago, they are in mint condition & full working order, with no parts missing plus they come with the original factory boxes.

These Lonex flash mags are excellent to use, need no winding or batteries, are reliable & gives you a real edge / advantage over the other types of mags.

Here is a video about them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3__U92kxT4

As these mags are not used much I've decided to sell them, the asking price is:

€130euros for the whole lot & the buyer pays P&P plus any Paypal fees.

Or €31euros per mag with P&P
    included plus the buyer pays any Paypal fees.

Can meet in person depending on where your based & these mags cost between €30 to €40 euros each from most places so get yourself a bargain while they are available.

31 a mag is a bit steep , how much if i was to take 3 of them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Airsoft01 wrote: »
    31 a mag is a bit steep , how much if i was to take 3 of them ?

That price is for one(1) of them with P&P included which would be registered post at a cost of €6euros per item, if you want to take three(3) of them the best I could do is €75 for three(3) mags + €10euros for registered post.

If you could meet me in person down here in Waterford, Dungarvan or New Ross & maybe even in Dublin in a couple of weeks then you'd save the P&P costs.

Its up to you :)

Anyone looking for Lonex mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

i hope you dont mind me asking but why you are not using them ? are these a surplus or you switched back to the normal ones and if so why? im thinking of buying and to be honest you are the first person thats actually selling them as second hand.

dinko4gr wrote: »
    i hope you dont mind me asking but why you are not using them ? are these a surplus or you switched back to the normal ones and if so why? im thinking of buying and to be honest you are the first person thats actually selling them as second hand.

Surplus is about right, you see the team & I have been buying up loads of kit recently so we've ended up with too many high cap mags.

At this stage there are about 15 high cap mags not beening used so need to sell some of them & use the rest for training or matches, these Lonex mags were bought new by me for my HK 416 & never really used so its time to sell them as they are just taking up space.

Hopefully this will answer you questions.

• Advertisement

Anybody want some Lonex mags?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭walks86

offer €60 for 3, meet up next time you are in dublin

walks86 wrote: »
    offer €60 for 3, meet up next time you are in dublin

€75 for three(3) is the best I can do as I'm accepting a big loss on what I paid for them already, not sure when I'll be in Dublin next & hopefully within a couple of weeks.

If this is acceptable, just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭walks86

sorry mate but no can do. Although in good condition these are still 2nd hand and can be got new from airsofteire for 27 odd euro. Il stick with my offer

walks86 wrote: »
    sorry mate but no can do. Although in good condition these are still 2nd hand and can be got new from airsofteire for 27 odd euro. Il stick with my offer

Fair enough, do bear in mind that the total from them for three(3) of these is €93euro as its €12euro for postage from them if your not visiting the shop so you would be saving at least €10euro buying them from me which I believe is fair for these items.

So if you live in or near Dundalk you could save €2euro per mag visting Airsofteire's shop in person for these items, or buy them from me for less.

Its up to you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Hi Seals-will offer 100e+paypal fees and 12e postage fot the 5?

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Hi Seals-will offer 100e+paypal fees and 12e postage fot the 5?

Could you offer a little closer to the asking price?

Have to ask :D

Could you offer a little closer to the asking price?

Have to ask :D

Thats no harm:DAssuming they are all perect working order I'll go 110-can do PP transaction rigt now if you accept:)

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Thats no harm:DAssuming they are all perect working order I'll go 110-can do PP transaction rigt now if you accept:)

They are all like new, in full working order & the only marks on them are from taking them in / out of my mag well a couple of times.

As I understand you are offering €110euros for the five(5) mags, €12euros for postage & will cover the Paypal fees which would be €5euros on the above amount.

Is that correct?

If it is, then offer accepted & to pm's :D

They are all like new, in full working order & the only marks on them are from taking them in / out of my mag well a couple of times.

As I understand you are offering €110euros for the five(5) mags, €12euros for postage & will cover the Paypal fees which would be €5euros on the above amount.

Is that correct?

If it is, then offer accepted & to pm's :D

Thats the offer-127euros total-pm,s it is. Just have to go and up the ROF on my aeg now!:D:D

pm sent & thanking you :D

Offer complete & items have been sold, Mod's what you get a chance could you please mark this thread as sold.

Advertisement