Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driver Theory Test - Question about edition date

Options
  • 13-07-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was given a copy of the Driver Theory Test 4th edition - May 2009. I noticed on the RSA website that the version for sale is 4th Edition November 2010.

Does anyone know if there's much (if any) difference between the two? They're the same edition, just different dates, so I was hoping I'd be able to use this one rather than having to go and buy a new CD for €33.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No, I think once it's the same edition then it's fine! The difference between the 3rd and 4th addition was only around 10% of the questions, so the difference (if there is any, which I don't think there is) between these two dates is probably minimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

No, I think once it's the same edition then it's fine! The difference between the 3rd and 4th addition was only around 10% of the questions, so the difference (if there is any, which I don't think there is) between these two dates is probably minimal.
    Great stuff, thanks for the reply.

Advertisement