Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of the Bots!

Options
  • 12-07-2011 11:24pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I've been thinking. UFC for robots, who'd win and why? We could have a fight by fight situation where the more well known bots go head to head, to the DEATH!!!!

In round one:
    Data,_2366.jpg

Data

vs.

cylon_replica.jpg

None other than an original Cylon.

So in what could be a one sided battle, I may pass judgement later, Who could be victorius!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

personally id go for data as he's just a legend, but the cylon is a battle droid build for killing, so id have to say data might be at a decent disavantage but he does have the ability to think for himself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ya I could see the fight go in the Cylons favour starting out. That's until the Cylon inadvertantly kills Datas cat spot. Then the real fun begins. Least we not forget when Data decided to kill or atleast attempt to kill holographic representation of a Borg for pleasure. Traits of a true killer right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I think Data would be able to outsmart the Cylon if it was in an area with cover and scraps of whatever that he could fashion a weapon for himself out of. In an arena, though, the Cylon would win, imo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

On the subject of Data vs. A Cyclon, I do concur that in an open area Data would come out victorious, but in an areana the dreaded Cyclon would take a win.

On to the next bout:

250px-Kryten1.jpg

Kryten (Red Dwarf)

vs.

EpII3po.jpg

C-3PO

The question is, would we have a winner or would these two bots end up going for beers.

Advertisement