Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APPLE TV

Options
  • 12-07-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Just ordered apple tv to go with my iPhone 4/iPad :D Has anyone got it or used it?If so what do you think of it?Just got news that the ios5 upgrade in the autumn is going to include Bluetooth for apple tv to play apps off your tv through AirPlay...This is what made my mind up about getting it
    Thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I just got one the other day, jailbroke it and installed XBMC and extras on it. I'm now streaming all my media from my laptop/external drive over wifi to it. add the fact that i can now watch youtube, listen to more internet radio than i have time for and stream anything i bring up from my iphone and ipad to it all for 120 quid makes it a bit of a bargain.

the only minor problem i'm having is that
    some streams jitter and buffer a lot (i have a free megaupload account)
    * has anyone any tips to stream better? i'm running a wifi only connection with all devices and router in the same room

*spoiler for sensitive subject matter. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement