Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 9 - British Grand Prix

Options
  • 12-07-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

What did everyone think of the British Grand Prix? I thought it was a cracker! Lots of overtaking, battles all the way through the field and action right the way to the chequered flag(even if the director made a mess of showing it all!)

Rate the race 23 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    26%
    dor83frostie500vincenzolorenzosmooch71Sparks43brownacid 6 votes
    26%
    Voodu ChildEvilMonkeyRayMGlico ManThe FalconLionbacker 6 votes
    34%
    LIGHTNINGlord lucanGhost TrainMyrddinIM0Iron Hidedecisionslosthorizon 8 votes
    13%
    Grim.MudSkipperAutosport 3 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I gave it a 6. Not a classic,maybe another shower or two might have shook it up a bit more. Gave it a 6 for Alonso's driving,Red Bull crew making a balls of Vettels stop,McLaren making a balls of Buttons stop and Webbers disobedience.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

crap race especially after the fantastic alms race at lime rock on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gave it a 5, a bit of a boring race but thanks to pit crews and Hamilton for keeping me awake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

For me it was very very close to a 9

Very enjoyable race that had me on the edge of my seat

Gave it an 8 and i am slightly wishing i gave it 9

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Not sure how to rate the race. 7 is only fair. It had its moments and also quite a few lulls. Another shower of rain would've made it a lot more interesting.

Make it happen Bernie!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

6 or a 7, the two pit fcuk-ups made us miss out on Alonso passing for the lead and Button pressing the RBs for a possible podium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

amacachi wrote: »
    6 or a 7, the two pit fcuk-ups made us miss out on Alonso passing for the lead and Button pressing the RBs for a possible podium.

DC is that you..? :pac: (It was DC who said that wasn't it..?)

Not a bad race. It had luls and all the high points came close together eg. last corners. It needed more midfield action or rain.

I give it a 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I gave it a six. 2nd best race of the season so far...& I don't say that lightly.

Advertisement