Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork pet question.Dog Walking-Cheap dog creche

Options
  • 12-07-2011 4:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Evening all

My GF is a big dog lover.She wants a deal but her alndlord is not permitting.

she wants to do either dog walking ro else find a cheap dog creche.She emailed the dog clinic in Mahon and they were quite rude and stated that there is no dog walkers required.

any advice as she is getting kinda down over it all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Sorry but I cant figure out what your asking (proabably me being stupid). Does your girlfriend want a dog or does she want to start a business walking dogs?

If she wants to walk dogs she could put put up some notices in shop windows or on a board at your local vet clinic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

She could do work experience with Nanci at Creedon's Doggy Daycare near the Kinsale roundabout. It wouldn't be paid though. But she could send a CV to Nanci, or call in there to ask her?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

no she doesnt want to start a business.She wants to do dog walking or something involving pets

Advertisement