Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting to exchange mail with Android

Options
  • 12-07-2011 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

hi all,

I'm new to Android and I just got the Samsung GS2. Its a great phone and everything is up and running at the moment with the exception of getting the phone to connect to exchange mail using Samsungs social Hub.

I have connected my Facebook and Twitter account to Social Hub but it won't connect my exchange mail. I have all the settings but it says it can't find the server. I have connected to exchange using Roadsync but I want to use just one app to control my email accounts, calendars etc.

Does anyone have any tips on getting social Hub to work? Or failing that could anyone recommend and good app to bring exchange, gmail, facebook and twitter together with calendars?

Advertisement